Introducing A New Tradeshow Alternative —
Formulated to Provide Busy Club Owners,
Managers and Directors With A More Effective
Educational & Business Experience
In the face of rising costs and information overload, a radical new approach is needed to make tradeshows more responsive to the needs of suppliers and business leaders alike. The Club Industry Executive Summit will answer this need by
- Providing an educational, social and business expansion experience that meets the specific needs of small, medium and large facilities alike
- Giving executives and management personnel an environment where they can develop better business relationships with suppliers while still offering their staff the opportunity to review products in an exhibit hall setting
The Club Industry Executive Summit has been rethought, redefined and reformatted
to totally transform the landscape of fitness events!
It starts with a totally different approach to the information program, incorporating:
- Seminars in simultaneous time slots calibrated address specific priorities in key areas of concern for large, medium and small facilities
- An introductory program for new industry buyers.
- A Business Development track featuring seminars on such vital topics as product launches, capturing demographic markets, using social media and more.
The exhibition component will also undergo major changes as well. It will include an elite group of suppliers, dedicated to forging more productive relationships with business leaders. Rather than taking a mass appeal approach, these companies will focus on providing in-depth information on their product lines, first in a user-friendly exhibit hall setting where management and staff alike can see meaningful demonstrations in a less pressured environment
In addition, suppliers and conference delegates will have unprecedented opportunities to interact at a variety of social functions, including breakfasts, luncheons and off-site events.